Erm yeah... OK, a quick update before I head for bed.
Squig is now growing smarter in a very noticable way. If he grabs something, we can wait up to half an hour then point to it and say "Ta" which prompts him to pick it up and come to us, then as he appraoched tell him "Go put it back" and he will return it... to it's ORIGINAL location! Not the spot he just picked it up from.
He will comply with "high five", "shake hands", "clap", "sit down", "lie down" (with optional point-to-location-to-lie-on), "arms up" (for removing upper-body garments), "feet up" (for putting on pants), "Put it on" (for putting on upper body garments), and "Bum up" (to ease the application of a nappie).
His vocabulary includes recognisable versions of "all gone", "don't touch", "lie down" and "good boy"...
He's growing so fast, I can't believe it... I know it's going to be all too soon until he's an obnoxious little bratt as he passes through the "Terrible Twos and Threes" - and even they will flit past until he's suddenly in the "You ungrateful little shit Teens"...
I am already missing my "little squig" and he's still here... for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment